|Post Your News|
Send Us An Event
Start A Gallery
|Most Recent||Most Popular||Top Contributors||Galleries||Events|
White County Business EXPO slated for July 31
On July 31, business leaders from around White County and the state will gather at the White County Business EXPO. This is the twelfth year that the Chamber has hosted a Business EXPO. This should be an exciting year as the White County Business EXPO is going “Hollywood” this year.
The EXPO will be held in the Ganus Center on the Harding University Campus. A “By Invitation Only” Business Networking Event will be held from 10:30 until noon and will feature guest Speaker Christopher Crane, Arkansas Economic Development Commission Film Commissioner. Mr. Crane will be give insight to how our community can create a presence with the film commission and to the economic benefit of films to Arkansas. The EXPO will open to the general public at noon and will remain open until 4:00 p.m. Exhibitor Space Reservation Forms are available on the Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce’s website. EARLY BIRD booth pricing is available until July 6, 2012.
· 10” X 10” booth with backdrop, draped sides and carpet
· One draped 6” table with two chairs
· Publicity campaign to boost attendance from general public
· Direct mail to Chamber Members and area businesses
· News releases to local and regional media
· Posters and street signs publicizing the event
· Promotion in the Chamber’s E-mails and on our website
· Pre-Event Tradeshow & Event Marketing Seminar to be held June 28!
· Listing in Exhibitor information
If you like more information about becoming a sponsor or purchasing a booth, contact the Searcy Regional Chamber of Commerce office at 501-268-2458. You may also visit the chamber’s website at www.searcychamber.com to download a registration or sponsorship form.