White County Medical Center Searcy, AR
White County Medical Center
- With more than 1,750 associates, White County Medical Center is the largest employer in Searcy.
- White County Medical Center has a combined total of 438 licensed beds.
- River Oaks Village, a retirement community located just north of the hospital campus, is operated by WCMC. River Oaks Village offers independent living and assisted living.
- White County Medical Center operates a 31-bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation center. Inpatient rehabilitation helps people recover from health problems such as stroke, cardiac illness, joint replacements, and neck or back pain.
- The hospital’s medical staff consists of more than 150 physicians representing a wide variety of specialties.
- WCMC operates two outpatient surgery facilities. The White County Surgery Center is located next to Searcy Medical Center. The Outpatient Care Center is located within White County Medical Center.
- The Heart Institute has an experienced team of physicians, nurses, and technicians offering open-heart surgery and services to provide total heart care.
White County Medical Center's complete selection of medical programs and services include:
- Advanced Care Hospital of White County (a long term acute care hospital)
- Cancer care through the Cancer Center of Excellence
- Clearview Geriatrics (senior psychiatric care)
- Compass (adult psychiatric care)
- Critical Care
- Diabetes Education Program
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Emergency Services at A Level III Trauma Center (24-hour care)
- Community Health
- Home Health Agency
- Inpatient Hospice
- Inpatient Rehabilitative Services
- Imaging Center (64-slice CT, cath lab, MRI, ultrasound)
- New Life Center (Labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum suites; universal hearing screening program, fetal monitoring system)
- Outpatient Rehabilitative Services
- PrimeTimes (a free program for seniors ages 55 and older)
- River Oaks Village (retirement center offering independent and assisted living)
- Speakers’ Bureau
- Sports Medicine
- Wound Care Clinic
White County Medical Center associates and partners through a spirit of servanthood are committed to the continuous improvement of quality patient care, the provision of highly satisfied patient care at reasonable prices, the maintenance of an adequate margin for reinvestment in new technology, facility improvements, human resources, and a leadership role for positive change in the healthcare environment.